New England Lobster Artichoke Dip with Tarragon
Combine our Artichoke & Parmesan Dip with New England Lobster and fresh tarragon for Big Game winning snack.
- 10 oz Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 4 oz cooked lobster meat cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese to top dip
- Crackers, sliced bread and/or crudite for serving
- HEAT oven to 350℉.
- Using a clean bowl, MIX the lobster meat, Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip and tarragon to combine.
- FILL oven-safe terrine or bowl with dip mixture.
- TOP dip with shredded Parmesan and bake 10-12 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted thoroughly.
- PLACE heated dip onto display plate and serve with crackers, sliced bread and/or crudite.
We like pairing our New England Lobster Artichoke Dip with a Kolsch beer.