Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Beef Sliders
We dressed up delicious Kansas beef with our Sharp Cheddar & Pimento dip for layers of flavor and indulgence
- 2 lbs 85/15 ground beef
- 10 oz Stonemill Kitchens® Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip
- 12 each Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut in half
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- HEAT griddle to 350℉.
- MIX ground beef with salt and pepper in a bowl and form into 2 oz balls.
- FLATTEN the beef into 1/2-inch thick patties and put a thumbprint in the middle of each one to keep them from curling up on the griddle.
- COOK patties on griddle 1-2 minutes per side until 160℉ internal temperature. Let patties rest on plate for 2 minutes prior to assembling sliders.
- GRILL Hawaiian sweet rolls, cut side down until lightly browned.
- PLACE 1 tablespoon of Stonemill Kitchens Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip on each half of the rolls.
- TOP the bottom half of each roll with beef patty and a piece of butter lettuce.
- Place the top roll atop of lettuce.
- Cook each side of the sandwich until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow the sandwich to cool for 5 minutes before cutting in half.
We like pairing these sliders with a Zinfandel or a dry Irish Stout.