Bacon, Apples & Jalapeño Quesadilla
Tart apples and savory bacon combined with our Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip in crisp and flaky tortilla makes for a delightful bite at any party.
- 10 each (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 ¼ cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 10 oz. Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Heat griddle to 375 degrees F.
- Spread 2 oz. of Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip on one side of five tortillas and top each with sliced apples and bacon crumbles. Place one each of the remaining tortillas on top and firmly press together.
- Place quesadilla onto griddle and cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Flip quesadilla and cook other side until golden brown.
- Continue with remaining quesadillas. To keep warm, place finished quesadilla in oven at 225 degrees F.
Pair this quesadilla with either an unoaked Chardonnay or Pilsner.