Bacon, Apples & Jalapeño Quesadilla
Tart apples and savory bacon combined with our Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip in crisp and flaky tortilla makes for a delightful bite at any party.
- 10 each (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 10 oz Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, cored and thinly sliced
- HEAT griddle to 375℉.
- SPREAD 2 oz of Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip on one side of five tortillas and top each with sliced apples and bacon crumbles. Place one each of the remaining tortillas on top and firmly press together.
- PLACE quesadilla onto griddle and cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
- FLIP quesadilla and cook other side until golden brown.
- CONTINUE with remaining quesadillas. To keep warm, place finished quesadilla in oven at 225℉.
Pair this quesadilla with either an unoaked Chardonnay or Pilsner.