Bacon-Wrapped Pimento Cheese Jalapeño Poppers
- 8 Jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 8 bacon strips
- 1/4 cup Stonemill Kitchens® Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip, chilled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bacon on a baking sheet and bake on middle rack for 10 minutes.
- While bacon cooks, slice Jalapeños in half and remove seeds.
- Fill each pepper half with Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip.
- Remove bacon from oven, set on paper towels and pat off grease.
- Cut each bacon strip in half lengthwise and wrap strips around each stuffed pepper.
- If necessary, secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, and enjoy.
Enjoy with a Brown ale or an India pale ale.