Baked Artichoke & Parmesan Corn Dip
- 2 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed (reserve 1 1/2 cups separately)
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white miso paste (substitute soy sauce if miso isn’t available)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 oz (1/2 container) Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (increase for more heat if desired)
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- In a blender, BLEND one cup of corn kernels with milk, flour and miso paste until smooth.
- MIX blended corn mixture in a medium-sized bowl with remaining corn kernels, shredded cheese, Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke & Parmesan Dip, and cayenne pepper.
- PLACE into a sprayed 8 x 8-inch baking dish, and bake for 22-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- SERVE warm with tortilla chips or crostini.
Mexican style lager for beer, Cava or Rosé for wine