Baked Artichoke & Parmesan Corn Dip
- 2 ½ cups frozen corn kernels, thawed (reserve 1 ½ cups separately)
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ tsp. white miso paste (substitute soy sauce if miso isn’t available)
- 1 ½ tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 5 oz. (1/2 container) Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- ½ cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (increase for more heat if desired)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a blender, blend one cup of corn kernels with milk, flour and miso paste until smooth.
- Mix blended corn mixture in a medium-sized bowl with remaining corn kernels, shredded cheese, Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip, and cayenne pepper.
- Place into a sprayed 8 x 8-inch baking dish, and bake for 22-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crostini.
Mexican style lager for beer, Cava or Rosé for wine