Buffalo Cauliflower Deviled Eggs
Going to a party and need a simple appetizer recipe? Try this modern twist on a favorite classic.
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup Stonemill Kitchens® Buffalo-Style Cauliflower Dip
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 small red chiles, very thinly sliced, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- PLACE a steamer basket in a large saucepan or pot and fill pot with 1-inch water. Bring water to a boil, and use tongs to place eggs in steamer basket. Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Transfer eggs to an ice water bath to cool completely.
- CRACK eggs all over, then peel and rinse to wash away any bits of eggshell. Cut eggs in half and scoop yolks into a medium bowl.
- ADD Stonemill Kitchens Buffalo-Style Cauliflower Dip to egg yolks and mash well to combine. Transfer mixture to a zip-top bag or a piping bag fitted with a plain or star tip. Pipe yolk mixture into hard-cooked eggs. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day before serving.
- Just before serving, SPRINKLE eggs with chiles, chives or blue cheese for extra zest!
Pair deviled eggs with a dry hopped cider or Pilsner.