Creamy Garlic Herb Feta and Chicken Pasta Salad
Mediterranean-flavor infused chicken and pasta salad that comes together easily with a creamy garlic and Feta dip.
- 16 oz. package Radiatori or spiral pasta
- ¼ cup Kosher salt or sea salt
- Two 10 oz. packages Stonemill® Kitchens Garlic Herb Feta Dip
- 8 oz. package Feta cheese, crumbled
- 5.3 oz. package pitted Castelvetrano olives, chopped
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley chopped fine to medium; reserve 1 tbsp. for garnish
- 1 pint petite medley or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups of cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Cook pasta according to package directions, using salt to salt pasta water. Drain and run cold water over cooked pasta briefly to cool and stop the cooking process.
- In large bowl, mix Stonemill Kitchens Garlic Feta Dip, crumbled Feta, chopped olives, chopped parsley, sliced tomatoes, shredded chicken, and the juice of two lemons.
- Mix in cooled pasta and gently stir. Garnish with remaining chopped parsley.
Pairs well with your favorite glass of Sauvignon Blanc.