Dulce De Leche Chocolate Sweet Buns
Surprise your loved ones with this easy to make and extra delicious sweet bun recipe! Perfect for weekend brunches and afternoon snacks.
- All-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- 1 container Stonemill Kitchens® Dulce De Leche Dessert Dip
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for baking dish
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- On a lightly floured countertop, ROLL dough out into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Spread with half the Stonemill Kitchens Dulce De Leche Dessert Dip and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly across dough.
- BUTTER an 8-inch square or round baking dish or a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- ROLL up dough tightly, with the long edge facing you. Cut crosswise into 8 rounds and place in baking dish. Cover and let rise 1 hour at room temperature.
- PREHEAT oven to 350℉.
- BRUSH buns with butter. Bake 35-40 minutes or until browned. Let cool 10 minutes.
- While buns cool, COMBINE remaining dip and powdered sugar. Spread over buns while they are still slightly warm.
Pair with a simple hot chocolate or chai tea latte.