Spread Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip on sliced bread and layer with Mediterranean favorites for a simple, delicious panini sandwich.
- 2 tbsp. Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip
- 2 slices ciabatta, sourdough or other bread
- 4-5 roasted red pepper strips
- 3-4 slices prosciutto or other deli lunchmeat
- Spinach leaves
- Rub one side of each slice of bread with oil or butter.
- Spread Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip on the other side of the slice of bread.
- Layer the meat, peppers and spinach on the bread and close the sandwich.
- Grill on a preheated panini press or on the stove in a sauté pan over medium heat until browned.
The strong flavors of this panini call for a spicy Zinfandel or Merlot. When the dip is served on its own, a fruit-forward Riesling creates a savory-sweet contrast.