New England Lobster Artichoke Dip with Tarragon
Combine our Artichoke & Parmesan Dip with New England Lobster and fresh tarragon for Big Game winning snack.
- 10 oz. Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 4 oz. cooked lobster meat cut into ½″ pieces
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped tarragon
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese to top dip
- Crackers, sliced bread and/or crudite for serving
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- Using a clean bowl, Mix the lobster meat, Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip and tarragon to combine.
- Fill oven-safe terrine or bowl with dip mixture.
- Top dip with shredded Parmesan and bake 10-12 minutes until heated through and cheese has melted thoroughly.
- Place heated dip onto display plate and serve with crackers, sliced bread and/or crudite.
We like pairing our New England Lobster Artichoke Dip with a Kolsch beer.