Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
Whip up a quick and sweet treat for your closest friends with these mini desserts.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 container Stonemill Kitchens® Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Dip
- 12 oz frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350℉. In a medium bowl combine crumbs, ½ cup sugar, and butter. Stir to combine.
- PRESS 1/4 cup of crumb mixture into the bottoms of 8 small oven safe containers (wide glasses, ramekins, or wide-rimmed half-pint jars). Place small containers on a baking sheet and bake until crumbs are set, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, BEAT heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold half the Stonemill Kitchens Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Dip into the cream and stir. Then fold in remaining dip.
- When crusts are cool, DIVIDE creamed mixture between glasses or jars and refrigerate up to one hour before serving.
- In a medium bowl, COMBINE strawberries, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla. Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Just before serving, SPOON strawberries on top of cheesecakes
Pair mini strawberry cheesecakes with a dry Kombucha or late harvest Riesling.