Roasted Chile & Pepper Jack Breakfast Tacos
Move over breakfast burritos, these breakfast tacos are not only delicious, but they are fun to make too!
- 2 tbsp. preferred vegetable oil, divided
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 large eggs
- 1 container Stonemill® Kitchens Roasted Chile & Pepper Jack Cauliflower Dip
- 8 taco-size corn tortillas, warmed
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium, Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add green onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in beans and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally, until heated through. Transfer beans to a bowl and wipe off cooled skillet.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs with ¼ cup Stonemill® Kitchens Roasted Chile & Pepper Jack Cauliflower Dip. Place skillet back over medium heat and add remaining 1 tbsp. oil. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally to scramble eggs.
- Place remaining dip in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until warm, 35-45 seconds.
- To serve, place 2 tortillas on each plate. Spread generously with warm dip, then top with beans, eggs, and cilantro.
Pair breakfast tacos with a Michelada or Bloody Maria.