Smoked Ham & Spicy Three Cheese Sandwich
Our Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip gives comfort foods a bold and flavorful twist. Try spreading it on your next grilled ham and cheese to add extra goodness to a classic staple.
- 2 Slices rustic bread
- 4 oz. Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip
- 4 Slices of smoked ham
- 1 oz. mayonnaise
- Preheat grill pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread a generous layer of Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip on the inside of each slice of bread.
- Fold individual slices of smoked ham in half and place on one side of the sandwich.
- Put both halves of the sandwich together and place on preheated grill pan or griddle.
- Cook each side of the sandwich until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow the sandwich to cool for 5 minutes before cutting in half.
We like pairing this hearty sandwich with Medium-to-High acidity wines like Pinot Noir or crisp beers like an Amber or Pilsner.