Smoked Ham & Pimento Cheese Sandwich
Our Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip gives comfort foods a bold and flavorful twist. Try spreading it on your next grilled ham and cheese to add extra goodness to a classic staple.
- 2 slices rustic bread
- 4 oz Stonemill Kitchens® Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip
- 4 slices of smoked ham
- 1 oz mayonnaise
- PREHEAT grill pan or griddle to medium heat.
- SPREAD a thin layer of mayonnaise on the outside of each slice of bread.
- SPREAD a generous layer of Stonemill Kitchen Pimento & Sharp Cheddar Dip on the inside of each slice of bread.
- FOLD individual slices of smoked ham in half and place on one side of the sandwich.
- PUT both halves of the sandwich together and place on preheated grill pan or griddle.
- COOK each side of the sandwich until golden brown.
- REMOVE from heat and allow the sandwich to cool for 5 minutes before cutting in half.
We like pairing this hearty sandwich with Medium-to-High acidity wines like Pinot Noir or crisp beers like an Amber or Pilsner.