Spicy Chicken Cucumber Cups
Crisp English cucumbers give a delicious “snap” to this tasty blend of rotisserie chicken and Stonemill Kitchens® Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese dip.
- 10 oz. Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip
- 3 each medium English cucumbers
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, shredded and cooled
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Mix the cooled, shredded chicken and Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip together until thoroughly incorporated.
- Cut English cucumbers into 10-12 1-inch thick slices.
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, hollow out half of the seeds from the middle of the cucumbers and set aside.
- Fill each cucumber cup with 1 tablespoon of the chicken/dip mixture.
Serve these cucumber cups with a crisp Saison or Farmhouse Ale or a Pinot Gris.