Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Bread Bowl
Need a quick and easy appetizer that will impress your friends and family? Try our Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip baked in a sourdough bread bowl.
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 container Stonemill® Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- Crackers, sliced bread or/and crudité for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut round pocket in the middle of the bread bowl.
- Fill bread bowl with the Stonemill® Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan dip.
- Bake the filled bread bowl on a sheet pan for 6-7 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
Pairs with a Pale Ale or a a Viogner.