Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Bread Bowl
Need a quick and easy appetizer that will impress your friends and family? Try our Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip baked in a sourdough bread bowl.
- 1 round loaf sourdough bread
- 1 container Stonemill Kitchens® Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- Crackers, sliced bread or/and crudité for serving
- PREHEAT oven to 350℉.
- CUT round pocket in the middle of the bread bowl.
- FILL bread bowl with the Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan dip.
- BAKE the filled bread bowl on a sheet pan for 6-7 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
For beer, pair with a delicious Pale Ale. For wine, enjoy with a Viogner.