Cranberry Jalapeño Turkey Burger
A turkey burger that tastes like Thanksgiving with an extra kick.
- (4) 6 oz. turkey patties, fresh or frozen
- (1) 10 oz. package Stonemill® Kitchens Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 6 oz. mixed baby greens
- 4 oz. alfalfa sprouts
1. Preheat a grill or an oiled pan on the stovetop to medium heat.
2. Cook turkey patties until internal temperature reaches 160° F (approximately 4‑5 minutes per side if fresh or 6‑8 minutes per side if frozen). Once cooked, place on a plate to rest.
3. If desired, toast burger buns on grill or in pan. After toasting, spread Stonemill Kitchens® Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Dip on top and bottom buns.
4. Assemble burger in the following order: bottom bun, mixed baby greens, tomato, turkey patty, alfalfa sprouts, top bun. Enjoy!
Serve with a crisp cider or your favorite seasonal beer.