1. Where can I find Stonemill Kitchens products?
Our products are currently sold in 50 states and across Canada. You can find Reser’s products in most national grocery chains, independent retail outlets, club stores and convenience stores.
2. Can I order Stonemill Kitchens products from you directly?
Unfortunately Stonemill Kitchens products are not available for direct order at this time.
3. Does Reser’s accept suggestions for new products?
We love to hear your ideas! Stonemill Kitchens does however have a dedicated Research and Development team of food scientists and culinary experts with years of experience formulating products for the food industry. While we always love your feedback we do not formally accept product suggestions.
4. Where can I find nutritional information on your products?
Our nutritional information is listed on all of our retail product packaging. If you do not have our packaging available, please contact us.
5. Are any of Stonemill Kitchens products “gluten free”?
Stonemill Kitchens strives to meet our customers’ needs, however because all of our plants make hundreds of fresh recipes from thousands of ingredients, we cannot guarantee a “gluten free” manufacturing environment for any single product. If you have questions about a particular Stonemill Kitchens product, please contact us.
6. Does Stonemill Kitchens display a use by or sell by code date?
Stonemill Kitchens generally displays a use by code date on all of our packaging to ensure freshness. This means that you should use the product by the date on the packaging in order to assure premium product quality.
7. How long are your refrigerated products good for after they’ve been opened?
Most all of our refrigerated products can be used within 3-5 days after opening if they are sealed properly in an airtight container.
8. At what temperature should your products be stored?
Between 35-40° F ensures that freshness is maintained through the end of the code date period.
9. Can I freeze Stonemill Kitchens products?
We do not recommend freezing Stonemill Kitchens products as their quality is best when served fresh. Freezing the product tends to break down the product integrity and lessens the quality. If, however, you choose to freeze the product we recommend thawing it in the refrigerator.
If you have any further questions or did not find the answers you were looking for here, please Contact Us or call 1.800.333.6431 for Reser’s Consumer Affairs.