Artichoke & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Combine our Artichoke & Parmesan Dip with vegetables and sausage to create this party-pleasing appetizer.
- 24 button mushrooms
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 10 oz container Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Brown sausage and let cool.
- Rinse button mushrooms and remove stems.
- Combine Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke & Parmesan Dip with green onions, red bell peppers and cooled sausage.
- Stuff mushroom caps with the dip-sausage mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until browned.
We like pairing these rich Artichoke & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms with a medium bodied Sangiovese, but for the dip on its own, we recommend Chardonnay or Albarino.