Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Phyllo Bites
Easy-to-make, bite-sized phyllo cups perfect for any gathering with family and friends.
- 1 package fully baked frozen mini phyllo shells (1.9 oz., 15-16 shells)
- One 10 oz. container Stonemill® Kitchens Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- 1 large jalapeño
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- Reheat mini phyllo shells per package instructions in oven, air fryer, or toaster oven.
- Once done, remove and allow to cool fully before filling (approx. 15 mins).
- Prepare pastry bag with medium sized round tip, and fill with Stonemill® Kitchens Creamy Cranberry Jalapeño Dip
- Pipe the dip into the phyllo cups. Refrigerate until served.
- Before serving, finely slice jalapeños and cranberries, then garnish the cups.
Enjoy with your favorite bottle of sparkling wine!