Juicy Lucy Burger
A rich burger with a cheesy filling on a brioche bun.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 brioche burger buns
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz. iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 slices peppered bacon, cooked
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Cheddar & Bacon Dip
- Pre-heat grill.
- Split ground beef into 4 equal parts. Roll into balls and make a “well” in the middle of each.
- Fill each “well” with 1 oz. shredded cheddar. Form and close the meat around the cheese, then carefully form into a ½” thick patty.
- Place patties on grill and cook to desired doneness or until you see cheese “oozing”. Remove from grill and set aside to rest.
- Brush the softened butter onto the Brioche buns and lightly toast the buns on the grill. Set aside.
- For assembly, start by smearing Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Cheddar & Bacon Dip on both halves of the bun, then add shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced onions, burger patty, cooked bacon and bun top. Serve immediately.
Pairs well with a Pale Ale or Pilsner.