Roasted Street Corn & Chicken Quesadilla
Creamy, crunchy, savory and delicious. Serve with a side of salsa and dip for a meal or an appetizer.
- 1 whole pre-cooked roasted chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbls chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 10 oz package Stonemill Kitchens® Roasted Street Corn Dip
- 1 ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 oz canned green chilies
- 6 – 10” flour tortillas
- Preheat an oven to 175F.
- Place the shredded chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all of the herbs and spices and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle and mix into the shredded chicken.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the dip, cheese and chilies. Mix thoroughly.
- For assembly, cut each tortilla from the middle to the outer edge. DO NOT cut in half, just cut from the middle to the edge.
- Imagine that each tortilla is divided into 4 quadrants. Place some of the chicken in the upper right quadrant, then some cheese mixture in the upper left quadrant and then more cheese mixture in the lower left quadrant (leaving the lower right quadrant bare).
- Fold the bare tortilla quadrant up to cover the chicken, then fold to the left to cover the first cheese mixture, then fold down to cover the last cheese mixture.
- Lightly coat a sauté pan with non-stick spray. Place a quesadilla in the pan over medium heat and cook until it browns nicely. Flip over until browned. Repeat with the rest of the quesadillas.
- Place all the quesadillas on a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole and any remaining Stonemill Kitchens Roasted Street Corn dip.
Pair this quesadilla with either an Mexican style beer or a classic Margarita.