Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Breakfast Toasts
These breakfast toasts make for a quick and simple on the go breakfast or snack!
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 container Stonemill Kitchens® Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 8 slices tomato
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach
- In a large nonstick skillet, HEAT oil over medium. Crack eggs into skillet and cook to desired degree of yolk consistency, flipping once if desired. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- TRANSFER Stonemill Kitchens Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip to a medium bowl and microwave until warm for 35-45 seconds. Stir occasionally through 45-second intervals.
- SPREAD dip generously on each piece of toast. Top with tomatoes, arugula or spinach, and eggs.
Pair breakfast toasts with a Mimosa or Bloody Mary.