Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Hand Pies
A sure-fire crowd-pleasing appetizer for your next game or gathering!
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 1 lb. frozen puff pastry, thawed (2 sheets)
- 1 container Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 1 large egg, beaten with 2 tsp. water
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out puff pastry sheets, just enough to flatten and smooth out any creases in the dough. Cut into 3-inch squares and transfer to baking sheet.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip onto the center of each puff pastry square. Lightly brush the edges of the pastry with egg wash (1 large egg, beaten with 2 tsp. of water). Then fold one corner to meet another corner, forming triangles.
- Brush each hand pie lightly with egg wash, and cut a small slit in the center of each one. Refrigerate pies for 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake pies until golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Pair hand pies with a Pale Ale or Grenache.