Atlanta Fried Chicken Biscuit Sliders
Combine our Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip with crispy fired chicken and fluffy buttermilk biscuits for a perfect Big Game snack.
- 12 each 2-inch round biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 10 oz Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 each chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup beer (kolsch or pilsner)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups canola oil
- BAKE biscuits according to recipe and top with an even layer of Parmesan cheese during the last five minutes of baking.
- COOL biscuits to room temperature on a rack. Wrap in a clean towel until ready to use.
- CUT chicken into 2 oz pieces. Place pieces between plastic wrap and pound into even 1/2-inch cutlets with rolling pin.
- WHISK buttermilk and beer together and pour over chicken. Marinate at least 6 hours.
- MIX flour with salt and pepper and set aside on a plate.
- HEAT cast iron skillet with 1-inch of canola oil to 350℉
- SET up breading station near cast iron pan with marinated chicken and chicken breading.
- Using tongs or gloves, PULL chicken out of marinade, let marinade drip off, and cover with flour breading.
- SHAKE off breading and fry chicken 3-4 cutlets at a time, until 165℉
internal temperature and evenly browned.
- PLACE fried chicken onto baking rack atop sheet pan and top loosely with foil while continuing to fry the other pieces.
- Using a clean cutting board, SPLIT the biscuits in half and place 1/2 tablespoon of Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip on each biscuit half.
- PLACE one fried chicken cutlet atop the bottom half.
- TOP chicken cutlet with a piece of butter lettuce and other biscuit half.
- FINISH filling other biscuits and serve immediately.
We like pairing our Atlanta Fried Chicken Biscuit Sliders with a crisp Pale Ale.