Chicken and Artichoke Flat Bread
A cheesy appetizer made to share.
Per flat bread:
- 8 oz. pizza dough ball or precooked pizza dough
- (2) 10 oz. packages Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. Asiago cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. can artichoke hearts, quartered or diced
- Cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded (desired amount)
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Stretch and precook the pizza dough; bake in oven per package directions.
3. Mix all topping ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Remove precooked dough from oven, then evenly distribute topping ingredients mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Rotate front to back, bake for an additional 5 minutes or until bottom is light brown and cheese is bubbling.
6. Cool on a baking rack and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
7. Slice and serve.
Pairs well with a Pale IPA or Cold Vino Verde.