Chicken and Artichoke Flat Bread
A cheesy appetizer made to share.
Per flat bread:
- 8 oz. pizza dough ball or precooked pizza dough
- Two 10 oz. packages Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 oz. Asiago cheese, shredded
- Artichoke heart ¼’ers or diced well, 8 oz. can
- Shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated for finishing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stretch and precook the pizza dough; bake in oven per package directions.
- Mix all topping ingredients together in large bowl.
- Remove precooked dough from oven then evenly distribute topping ingredients mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 min., rotate front to back, cook 5 minutes or until bottom is light brown, and cheese is bubbling.
- Cool on baking rack and top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Slice and serve.
Pairs well with a Pale IPA or Cold Vino Verde.