Garlic Feta & Herb Savory Waffles
This brunch combines satisfying waffles and a savory Garlic and Feta dip for a filling meal.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- 3 lg. eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 10 oz. package Stonemill® Kitchens Garlic Feta Herb Dip
- 10 oz. package Stonemill® Kitchens Garlic Feta Herb Dip, used for garnish
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth.
- Add the melted, butter, milk and one 10 oz. package of Garlic Feta Herb Dip into the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the flour dry ingredients until just combined, with a spatula.
- Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Cook batter on waffle iron per waffle iron instructions.
- Serve with fried chicken and more Garlic Feta Herb Dip spread over the waffle.
Serve with coffee or sparkling seltzer.