Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
Creamy Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip is the perfect addition to a traditional stuffed chicken breast.
- 4 chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- ½ package Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño and Parmesan Dip
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a cutting board, with a sharp knife, cut a pocket on the “curved” side of the chicken breast, carefully not cutting all the way through the chicken.
- In a bowl, add half a 10 oz. container of the dip and mix well with the breadcrumbs.
- Begin to “stuff” each chicken breast with approx. 2 tbsp. of the dip mixture. Place onto a nonstick sheet pan or a Pyrex baking dish, with smooth side up.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake approx. 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pairs well with any white wine.