Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
Creamy Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip is the perfect addition to a traditional stuffed chicken breast
- (4) 6 oz. chicken breasts
- ½ package Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño and Parmesan Dip
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- On a cutting board, with a sharp knife, cut a pocket on the “curved” side of the chicken breast, careful to not cut all the way through the chicken.
- In a bowl, add half of a 10 oz. package of Stonemill Kitchens® Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip and mix well with the breadcrumbs.
- Begin to stuff each chicken breast with approximately 2 tablespoons of the dip mixture. Place smooth side up on a nonstick sheet pan or glass baking dish.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake approximately 25‑30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Pairs well with any white wine.