Melty and satisfying classic with an upscale flavor.
- 1 English muffin
- 8 oz. fresh bay shrimp, rinsed and dried
- ½ package of 10 oz. Stonemill® Kitchens Artichoke Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 2 thick slices of ripe tomato
- 2 slices medium – sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix drained shrimp with ½ container of dip.
- Split and toast English muffin, then top one half with slice of tomato, shrimp/dip mixture, and slice of cheddar cheese on top. Repeat with the other toasted muffin half.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet in oven on middle or bottom rack.
- Broil until cheese is thoroughly melted and shrimp mixture is heated through.
Pairs well with Sparkling Wine or Lemon Lime Soda.