Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
This savory play on a classic dessert favorite combines luscious cream cheese, savory smoked salmon and fresh chives for a dish that is sure to be the center of attention at your next party.
- 18 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 10 oz. Stonemill Kitchens® Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese Dip
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz. smoked salmon, broken into pieces
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chives, sliced
- 2 pre-made 9-inch pie crusts
- Bake the pie crust according to the directions on the package.
- Combine softened cream cheese, Stonemill® Kitchens Spicy Pepper & Three Cheese dip, cornstarch and sugar in a mixing bowl using a paddle mixer. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the eggs one at a time. Mix on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add in the salmon pieces, salt, and chives. Mix on low speed until combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter between the two pie crusts and smooth the tops with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven at 325 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Let stand for 20 minutes at room temperature. Serve or store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Pair with either an unoaked Chardonnay or White Pinot Noir.