Churro Cheesecake Freezer Pie
A simple, no bake crowed-pleaser.
- 1 pre-prepared graham cracker or chocolate pie crust
- (2) 10 oz. packages Stonemill® Kitchens Churro Cheesecake Dip
- Whipped cream, if desired
1. With a spatula, scoop the Stonemill Kitchens® Churro Cheesecake Dip into a pie crust and smooth out the top.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
3. Remove from freezer, allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
4. Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream.
Serve with your favorite decaf coffee for a traditional Italian dessert feel.