Churro Cheesecake Freezer Pie
A simple, no bake crowed-pleaser.
- 1 pre-prepared graham cracker or chocolate pie crust
- (2) 10 oz. packages Stonemill® Kitchens Churro Cheesecake Dip
- 1 can of whipped cream
- With a spatula, put Churro Cheesecake Dip into pie crust and smooth out the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer, allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve topped with whipped cream.
Serve with your favorite decaf coffee for a traditional Italian dessert feel.